A WORLD-LEADING INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORY, is looking for a :
(Position based in the north of France)
Reporting to the Group Industrial Director, you will be responsible for the Operational Management of a production site as well as for implementing the site's industrial strategy to ensure the availability of products in compliance with Regulatory, Quality (BPF,EMA, GMP…), HSE, Cost and Deadline requirements.
You will be responsible for the operational results and performance of the site as well as the current and future projects with a particular regard for continuous improvement.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Conceive, organize and implement the necessary actions for the site in order to achieve and optimize the industrial processes;
- Lead, federate and motivate the site teams : Production, Techincal Support , Logistics , Scheduling, Continuous Improvement…
- Establish the overall organizational and operational principles and arbitrate the allocation of means and resources according to objectives and results;
- Devise action plans following audits and inspections and enforce compliance with Regulatory Authority requirements;
- Lead the site's continuous improvement policy and recommend training guidelines;
- Define the Health Safety and Environment policy and ensure its application;
- Supervise the installation and optimisation of new equipment ;
- Optimise and manage the site’s budget within your scope of responsibility ;
- Represent the company to the local authorities and other official bodies (Commune, Prefecture…);
- Manage various labour relations (Chair of the Health, Safety and Working Conditions Committee and participate in the Workers’ Council)
REQUIRED PROFILE :
As a qualified Pharmacist or Biochemical engineer, you have a proven track record of at least 15 years in production site management (at least 100 to 150 people) where the site is subject to the constraints of sterile drug products.
Your career has thus imperatively been in the health sector (drugs, medical device, diagnostics…) and you have a good working knowledge of the production of sterile drugs;
You are proficient regarding the GMP, EMA and FDA standards, as well as the practice of regulatory inspections. You demonstrate the leadership skills required to bring about and implement change in a structured way in the context of transformation.
As a proven manager, your excellent communication skills and your professionalism are respected, and you are seen as able to influence the different players.
You like working in a changing environment and are able to lead and support change by providing innovative solutions and uniting your teams around common goals.
Autonomous, results-oriented and timely, with excellent interpersonal skills, you have the ability to quickly understand and rapidly act on the needs of internal and external clients.
Fluent English required.
Please send you application and current salary package quoting reference n° 18-270-02-B-ACIP to Malika SASSI / Société ALERYS : email@example.com